- Join a fast growing company with serious private equity backing
- Build and maintain key relationships with interesting clients
- Learn from the best and develop your career
We are a fast growing digital performance marketing company with serious private equity backing. We have offices in London, Sydney and New York and have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in our category. Our sites operate in the AU, UK, and US markets and attract hundreds of thousands of registrations per month.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for implementing, executing, monitoring & reporting campaigns & budgets and build and maintain key relationships with interesting clients, working with them to ensure agreed online advertising and marketing programs are successfully implemented.
To do this, you will need to develop a solid understanding of our products and services, take responsibility for the profitability of accounts, and grow your accounts by ensuring great outcomes and the highest level of customer service. This role reports to our Senior Commercial Manager.
This is a unique role, in a unique business.
But it’s not all work, work, work. Our aim is to provide our people with the best working experience they will ever have. This means an awesome culture based on challenging the status quo and creating new opportunities, regular social events and kick-ass offices. We also give back to our community by supporting a number of reputable charities each year.
We believe that true leaders don’t need titles and all winning teams have many leaders within.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have at least three years of marketing experience relevant industry, with exposure to outbound telemarketing operations. A degree qualification in marketing or similar and exposure to digital advertising/marketing are desirable.
So, if you’re interested in applying, click the ‘Apply’ button and be sure to attach a copy of your resume and a brief covering letter outlining how you would go about building and maintaining key relationships with your clients.
Package: Circa £35,000 depending on experience.
All discussions and emails will be treated as highly confidential to protect your privacy.
No recruitment agencies please, we’re happy to handle this one in-house.
- Great transport links, short (5 min) walk from Victoria Station
- Close to an abundance of shops, cafes and pubs
- Perks include; fresh fruit, Nespresso coffee, Friday drinks at 4:30 and other regular social functions
- A fun working environment with a great opportunity to learn from the best mentors in the industry!
- We operate a transparent and inclusive business where all employees are encouraged to contribute