Have an account? / Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Thread: RichWP theme - advice?

Thanks

Question RichWP theme - advice?

Hi everyone, could you please help me out.
    I want to create an affiliate store/fashion blog site on wordpress. I have come across RichWP theme and was wondering if anyone used it for something similar?
    I am a total newby, as in no knowledge of code etc whatsoever
    So far I have managed to install MAMP (I'm a MAC user), install Wordpress and get into the dashboard. Played with settings/themes/pages and realised without the code knowledge I'm not gonna get very far. I have been looking on internet for days to find some sort of software to create a theme or page templates to use in wordpress that is kind of drag n drop, or newby friendly. RichWP seems to be the only theme that claims to have that and has affiliate child theme.
    It's $127 though, so I didn't want to pay that in case it's useless for someone like me, just starting out.
    Any advise would be much appreciated you seem to be a nice bunch here

Thanks

Re: RichWP theme - advice?

I was in the same situation as you and after days of research I settled on the Rich WP affiliate theme. It is great and is easy enough to use once you learn what each menu item does. It can be daunting at the start but I don't know my HTML from my CSS or my PHP and I have managed to put together some decent looking websites. You just need to set up a site to play with and start clicking things and see what changes!

You do receive an installation manual, a large number of templates and the support from Felix is second to none. No matter what your enquiry he is only to happy to help and always within a few hours.

If you search the web you'll find a discount voucher for the theme I am sure.

I would say go for it, it will allow you to become familiar with one theme which you can then use to create as many websites as you wish in super-quick time.

Thanks

Re: RichWP theme - advice?

Thanks for your reply. I have realised that "narrow your search" function is very important to my site. With it being fashion items, the visitor will need to be able to pick size, colour and price to narrow their search. I cannot see such function on RichWP or any affiliate theme i've checked so far. Is it something that has to be a plugin or written in code??
    Many thanks in advance!

Thread Information