Have an account? / Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Thread: Parlez-Vous Français? French speaker sought with knowledge of affiliate marketing

Thanks

Post Parlez-Vous Français? French speaker sought with knowledge of affiliate marketing

Working on a new French venture and looking for a French speaker with knowledge of the French affiliate marketing industry.

Part-time work; probably 5 - 10 hours a week to start with. Can do any hours that suit you. Must be hard-working, reliable and committed to project long-term.

If you or somebody you know might be interested, please write to results [at] azam.net with details about yourself and we will respond with full information about the project.

Thanks
    Azam Marketing - Award-Winning Affiliate Marketing Results Since 1997

Read Azam.info, one of the best known affiliate marketing blogs in the UK - click here

Thanks

Re: Parlez-Vous Français? French speaker sought with knowledge of affiliate marketing

Doing business with French company is tricky especially when talking about payment terms.

Thanks

Re: Parlez-Vous Français? French speaker sought with knowledge of affiliate marketing

The biggest obstacle I've experienced with French companies has been getting hold of anybody. The typical working day seems to be about 10am to 12noon and then 2:30pm to 4pm

Read Azam.info, one of the best known affiliate marketing blogs in the UK - click here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azam.net View Post
    The biggest obstacle I've experienced with French companies has been getting hold of anybody. The typical working day seems to be about 10am to 12noon and then 2:30pm to 4pm
    Nah ............. we don't do that many hours !

Peter

Thanks

I am French and i am an affiliate, I am not sure exactly what it is you are looking for but let me know a little more and i will either help you or get you with people i know in France that may be able to.
    In response to the person that said that it is hard to get a hold of anyone, there are people in the US that are Frencgh expatriates like me that are used to working 50-70 hours a week, best of both worlds, US work ethics with the French language, would love to be a resource for any one that would like to expand their business in France so do not hesitate to contact me and we'll see if we can't help each other.
    Cheers.
    Frédérick.

Thanks

Bonjour Frédérick. I have passed on your details to the relevant person, and he'll contact you directly if he is now in a position to progress.

Merci.

Thanks

Nadeem, are you guys exapanding into France then? Please contact me . We are a French company- I'm sure there must be some synergies!

agreene@r-advertising.com

Arikka Greene
    International Sales & Marketing Manager
    33Global Media
    Tel : +33 (0) 4 92 28 30 40
    Mobile:+33 (0) 6 03 31 16 34
    Fax : +33 (0) 4 92 28 32 48
    MSN: Arikka_Greene@hotmail.com
    AIM:westpalmari
    R-Advertising – Performance marketing solutions
    Arikka Greene - International Marketing Director at 33 Global Media | LinkedIn

Thread Information