Introducing IStockphoto, Getty Images and ThinkStock UK Product Feed and Dynamic Banners by EasyFeed
We’re excited to announce our new product feeds available through EasyFeed. These new feeds give you increased access to the millions of stunning images available from IStockphoto, Getty Images and ThinkStock. By deep linking right to the image, you can provide the best conversion opportunity possible for your customers. Please note, the product feed is currently only available for our Webgains UK campaigns, and we hope to launch it across Europe soon.
• Deep link directly to the full image description page on istockphoto.co.uk / gettyimages.co.uk or ThinkStock.co.uk
• Access all creative and editorial images
• Customize your feed based on keyword, artist, collection or image type
• Embed thumbnail preview images for your customers
• Provide keyword search results within your own website
• Download the feed in CSV or XML or schedule a push to your FTP location
To access these new feeds, simply create an account at EasyFeed.
IStockphoto EasyFeed (10M+ images, illustrations, audio, video and flash)
Getty Images Editorial EasyFeed (33 million+ images available)
Getty Images Creative EasyFeed (7 million+ images available)
ThinkStock EasyFeed (1.8M+ images and illustrations): https://easyfeed.goldenfeeds.com/feeds/direct/?act...id=thinkst310&nid=wg
There’s also a handy user guide available to walk you through the EasyFeed setup and if you have any questions about EasyFeed, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-Search Banners by AdGENIE & EasyFeed
Our new in-search banners allow you to embed a search bar right on your website, where visitors can search through a handpicked collection of our best-selling images. Once a visitor finds the right image, they can click through to purchase the image at iStock, Getty or ThinkStock, providing you with the best conversion opportunity possible.
These new in-search banners are available in the following sizes:
• 160x600 skyscraper
• 300x250 medium rectangle “big box”
• 728x90 leaderboard
To access the new in-search banners, simply follow these steps.
1. Create an account at http://easyfeed.goldenfeeds.com.
2. Select “New Advert” from the “New” options and select the size you desire.
3. Copy/paste the <iframe> script into your website.
We’re excited about the possibilities with EasyFeed and looking forward to bringing you more tools throughout 2012 to help you increase your promotion across all Getty campaigns.
Join Getty Images UK campaign
Join iStockphoto UK campaign
Join ThinkStock UK campaign
Affiliate Marketing Manager, Europe
Follow on Twitter
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)