Have an account? / Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Thread: DJ and Electronic Music Affiliates needed

Thanks

DJ and Electronic Music Affiliates needed

Hello Australia,

CDJ Slipmats

We are looking for DJ / Electronic Music related Affiliates to help us grow our Affiliate program paid on results.

CDJ Slipmats are exactly what the title suggests - Slipmats for CDJ players. Fully removable, high quality, made to order with any design possible in our on-site custom builder. Great for giving your night that extra promotion in photo's or simply giving you decks at home a new look.

Here is the package:
    We offer you commission of 15% on the retail price of 12 (approx $AU4.05) . Affiliate commission increases are available on a case by case basis and affiliates can be confident that increases in commission are not only based on the number of sales generated but we also reward affiliates based on loyalty and overall performance.

We offer affiliates a full product feed, industry sized banners and buttons as well as promotional material. We do not claw back commissions on returned goods, as this simply hasn't happened!

Company Name - Online Store

and click on the link 'Click here to create a new account'.

Please email me once you have done that I will set it as an affiliate account and send you the confirmation email with all the necessary details and the ad material you require.

Please do contact me if you have any queries or program suggestions

Cheers,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information