Have an account? / Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Thread: dgmAustralia - Introduction

True Blue
    Thanks

dgmAustralia - Introduction

Hello! I've just seen this forum here, so thought I'd say hi.

I'm Gav, formerly working in the UK, now working for dgmAustralia in sunny Sydney.

We've got some great brands for affiliates to work on, including Dell, Apple, Three Mobile, Virgin, Webjet and almost every bank/credit card in Australia, which is a great place to start if you're thinking of dipping your toe in the water down under. We're number 1 in the Aussie market by some stretch, so please do get involved if you operate down here.

If anyone has any questions about what we do, please drop me a line gavin.hudson at dgm-au.com or call on +61 2 8569 0021.

If you're down in Sydney and a UK affiliate, there's always a beer available, I know a few are passing through in the next few months.
    Now with NEW! SHORTER! SIGNATURE!
    If I post at funny hours, it's cos I'm in Oz!

aus
    Thanks

Re: dgmAustralia - Introduction

Welcome to OZ

Who is in charge of the DGM Australia operation? Still the same narrow minded person that was running it a year or so back or did someone see the light and put a progressive person in charge that knows how to deal with affiliates and answer his emails?

Regards
    Adrian
    Websparks Pty Ltd
    websparks.com.au

Thanks

Hey Adrian, you right?

I've just started working with DGM Australia and I've found them to be really excellent. I've a constant direct line on MSN to the Gorgeous Gav (who appreciates flattering alliteration) and have found the other account manager I deal with there to be extremely responsive. All mails are replied to within the hour and she even rang me to talk me through the reporting interface when I became confused!

I don't know what your experiences have been, but in the last 3 months mine have really been rather pleasing.

Gav - that'll be $50.00 and mines a Tooheys New. Cheers :tup
    Please Read My Affiliate Marketing Blog. & consider joining The Affiliate Lending Team - help entrepreneurs in 3rd world countries - all the cool affiliates are doing it

True Blue
    Thanks

Aw shucks, thanks Kirsty.

Hi Adrian, we do the best we can here - I'm not sure who or what you've had a problem with in the past - but the account management team here do seem very pro-active, why don't you drop me a line with any issues - gavin.hudson@dgm-au.co m (remove the space) and I'll see if I can help you.

I've had a look at your account, and I can't see anything that would cause any issues, there is very little activity there, but it could've been on our old system before we migrated to dgmPro. Either way, that's something we'd obviously like to change and would like to help you to help us.

Kirsty - $50 worth of Tooheys winging its way up the coast. I'm slightly surprised and indeed flattered that you say I'm gorgeous, must be the new hair colour...

Any other lurkers out there have any questions about dgmAustralia? If you've not used dgm of any flavour for a while, the dgmPro system is now far improved from both the old system and the system that was launched a few years ago. Our key clients are mentioned above, but get in touch if you'd like to get involved!

Thanks

I tried to set this up a while ago and never had any success. Emailed and still never got it sorted, Could we try again?

Mark

True Blue
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MarkCo View Post
    I tried to set this up a while ago and never had any success. Emailed and still never got it sorted, Could we try again?

Mark
    Sure - drop me a line.

Voucher codes are just starting to get momentum out here, but no-one really owns the space (Buckscoop - Your cashback and shopping community probably have the best site for my money, I'm sure you'll recognise them) but I'm sure you'll change that if you put your mind to it!

Thanks

Go on anyone - where do I find the dgm au invoice to print? I've given up - I'm sure I found it last time I looked but I've looked everywhere now.

True Blue
    Thanks

Hi Di,

Month end for September isn't over yet - but if you want one you need to request one through the interface and we'll happily provide one.

Thanks

I was paid some money at the end of September. I need an invoice for that to put in for my accountant.

I'm sure last time I needed one I found them really easily - but there's nothing showing under payment summary

I don't know what "month end for september isn't over" means - all I know is I need an invoice and can't find one.
    I've asked via the interface also.

Thread Information