Have an account? / Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Thread: Welcome to the new Australian Forum on affiliates4u.com

Thanks

Welcome to the new Australian Forum on affiliates4u.com

If you work in the Australian and New Zealand markets then make sure you bookmark a new home for discussions on Affiliate Marketing!

You are most likely reading this section of the forum as we have detected you have an Australian IP address. You will therefore automatically see content more relevant to you on both the forum and the blogs - If you have a blog you can add it to your profile and we will add your posts to the affiliate marketing blog aggregator.

You can change your location by visiting the homepage and selecting Australia or World Wide from the drop down menu so you have the option to see all content.

We've added a couple of network forums, and this Australian Lounge for general discussions to start.. help spread the word to your contacts and together we can all help each other.

If you have any feedback please do let us know!

Kind Regards,
    Matthew
    Follow me on twitter @ matthewwood

Thanks

Re: Welcome to the new Australian Forum on affiliates4u.com

Matthew

Thank you for creating this section for the affiliate folk down under, the affiliate community is growing in AU and NZ and it is great to have an additional forum in which to discuss the issues important to us.

My name is Dominic Sofia, I am the Publisher Manager at dgm Australia, dgm is Australia's #1 affiliate network, working with over 120 blue chip premium brands across the Finance, Travel, Computer and Retail verticals.

Online advertising spend in Australia is growing at an astounding rate and an increasing number of advertisers are spending a greater proportion of their budgets on affiliate marketing.

In recent times a handful of offshore publishers have been lured down under by the lower click costs, less intense competition and higher profit margins in the Australian market. Within a relatively short period these affiliates have cemented themselves as Super Affiliates within the Australian market, achieving industry leading EPC’s and conversion rates and I would like to assist anyone reading this post in doing the same.

As a network dgm Australia can provide offshore affiliates with a single point of contact, all the product information they will need and one central system containing some of the highest converting campaigns in the Australia.

If expanding your activity into the Australian market is of interest please feel free to sign up to our system by clicking the Australian flag on http://www.dgmPro.com or simply contact me via the below means with any questions or comments.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Dominic Sofia
    Publisher Manager

dgm more performance more return
    200 Harris Street
    Pyrmont Sydney
    NSW 2009 Australia

e dominic.sofia@dgm-au.com

d +61 (0)2 8569 0013
    t +61 (0)2 8569 0000
    f +61 (0)2 8569 0001
    m +61 (0)421 331 335
    w Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click Management and Trusted Feed Marketing - DGM Australia

msgr dominic_sofia@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hi Matt this is great.. Funnily enough I have watched the Oz market for a while now and it is continuing to explode. I started to cut my teeth with affiliate marketing on a4u about four years ago and watched it grow into what it is.

Tim

A pommie in Oz
    Last edited by Matthew Wood; 13-12-07 at 06:14 PM. Reason: edited, Tim knows why!

Thanks

Welcome to the forum Dominic.

We hope this new Australian section will become a great place for both Aussies to participate and thos from across the world to participate within the Australian markets.

The opportunities are endless

Let me know if you have any feedback in this section, as I'm happy to add any forums people feel are required.

Thanks,
    Matthew
    Follow me on twitter @ matthewwood

Thanks

Aw shucks Matt.. I wiz just trying to let folk know of the Aussie Based Affiliate Marketing forum.. Anyway in your shoes I would do the same - best of luck with trying to almalgamate the empire.

Thanks

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for this new section. It is most welcome and a good area to discuss topical issues as Affiliate Marketing continues to grow strongly downunder.

All Affiliates are welcome to peruse and signup to any one of the of the 1200+ Australian and New Zealand programs listed on the clixGalore Affiliate Marketing network: http://www.clixGalore.com.au.

A4U members will find many leading brand and SME campaigns listed which cover a broad range of industry verticals.

Our recent A4U post also details a few of the new programs listed: http://www.affiliates4u.com/forums/c...tml#post361779

Thank you.

Customer Care
    clixGalore Affiliate Marketing
    http://www.clixGalore.com.au

Level 21, 201 Sussex Street.
    Sydney 2000.
    Tel: 02 9006 1225.

Thanks

So last month I posted on here and a variety of other forums that I was going to Oz and asked if any networks would like to meet me as we have opened an australian office, I even emailed them all with the details of who we are and what we do:

Car Hire UK, Europe and Worldwide from Car Rentals UK
    FLY.co.uk : Compare and find the best deals on flights - cheapest airfaire worldwide from asap.co.uk
    The Australian Travel Comparison Site
    and more

and our sales numbers, which are fairly decent.

Well Dominic at DGm met us and had lunch, you owe me next time And Ryan from webgains. cheers Ryan nice to meet you, the others didnt even bother to reply to anything.

Make of that as you will.

Clixgalore and Clickmonster from my initial dealing have been utter crap, if they cant be arsed to say hello when I am on your dorrstep as I was in every australian city doing meetings.

I met the MD 's of about 10 very large Australian companies and too be honest to say most of them operate in the dark ages was an understatement. Explaining how cookie tracking works was one of my most dull conversations.

Its backwards so there are opportunities, but expect some pain

Doug

Thread Information