Have an account? / Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White label cashback sites for affiliates. Up to 60% revenue share! No fees ever

Thanks

Lightbulb White label cashback sites for affiliates. More than 50% revenue share! No fees ever

Your own whitelabel cashback site. More than 50% revenue share for life! No set-up or monthly fees.

Timed to officially launch at the biggest ever affiliate marketing event in the UK, I am proud to announce what I believe is one the best and most lucrative affiliate programs in the UK ever. Instead of earning a few pence or quid once-off for generating a lead or sale for a merchant, which means you have to continually hunt for new customers, V A C Media will pay you more than 50% revenue share for LIFE. Instead of building somebody else’s brand, you will grow your own.

My strapline on ABestWeb has been “Residuality will set you free” for many many years and, as I keep saying to affiliates, nothing beats developing a recurring/residual income stream. To give an example, I myself am still earning a handsome monthly sum from customers I referred to Equitalk’s low cost phone service as far back as 2003.

As an affiliate myself since 1997, everybody knows the interests of affiliates will always be my first, second and third priority. A phenomenal amount of hard work has gone into setting up the eDealsUK white-label service for affiliates and we will do everything we can to make sure this program satisfies affiliates’ needs.

As there are no set-up or monthly fees, the only way we make money is if we make money; we will do everything we can to help you succeed.

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions whatsoever.

Best wishes,
    Nadeem

V A C Media are proud to announce the launch of their new white label offering for affiliates which will give you the chance to earn generous revenue for life.

Who are V A C Media?

Based in West Yorkshire, V A C Media have been in business since 2004 and own 120 websites in total.

The company’s annual rate of growth has been 300%.

They have been running a network of incentive websites for three years. In that time they have attracted hundreds of thousands of members to their cashback services.

The chart of cashback sites from CashbackNews.co.uk, shows that, among others, three of the top 15 websites are operated by eDealsUK:

Chart based on Alexa rankings on 1 October, 2007.

Instead of PR, V A C Media have preferred to focus until now on the logistics of developing a reputable business with a sound footing for long term expansion plans. The foremost emphasis has been to provide the highest level of support for members: the Service Level Agreement ensures queries are handled within 24 hours by a dedicated support team. There are more customer service staff than any cashback site in the UK.

V A C Media (formerly eDeals UK) has 32 full-time staff, 6 part-time and is actively recruiting for me. A registered company in England, eDealsUK complies with all relevant legislation including the Data Protection Act 1998.

White label cashback site for affiliates

V A C Media have been setting up the infrastructure to offer white-label sites to affiliates for over a year.

Here’s what you get:

- Your own custom loyalty site like eDealsUK
    - Fully branded to your needs
    - Flexibility to scale and add more features
    - Option to edit and add content to parts of the website anytime
    - We take care of maintaining merchant list, updating latest offers and vouchers
    - We take care of customer queries through an online helpdesk
    - We process payments to members through paypal or BACS
    - Payments will be sent to members in your brand name
    - Well defined SLA: All your customers will get a reply to their tickets within 24 working hours
    - We have full time programmers and developers who can provide technical support when needed
    - Monthly newsletters to customers with your branding
    - Option to include your own offers in the emails
    - Option for you to manage the mailing yourself if you prefer
    - Sign-up bonus and friend referral bonus amounts for your customers can be customised
    - You will be able to get people to sign-up to your site and the cashback site at the same time
    - You can increase joining and referral bonuses during special promotions or marketing campaigns
    - You can have the option of having full control of your customers email addresses
    - Since we have many other cashback sites with hundreds of thousands of members, we can negotiate better commissions with merchants
    - You have as much control of your member base as you want
    - We do not take a “one size fits all” approach. If we need to modify our offering to suit your audience, we will.

And lots more exciting features in the pipeline.

Who will own the members of my white-label cashback site?

You did the hard work in getting them to sign-up, so they belong to you. You will own them and have access to their full contact details.

How will I see many members I have and revenue generated?

You will have 24 hour access to a control panel where you can see member activities and detailed revenue stats.

We are happy to send you the login details of a demo administration panel.

Have you any experience in running white label sites?

We have run several cashback sites for many years, built on robust inhouse solutions.

We have existing white-label clients who are delighted with our offering.

How much commission will I get?

You will earn generous lifetime revenue share! This is the highest of any cashback site in the UK.

How much will all this cost?

Zilch. There is NO set-up fee and NO monthly fee for serious affiliates. Other companies charge several thousand pounds just for the set-up.

You will need to get in touch with detailed information about yourself/your business and how you intend to promote your white-label cashback site.

How do I find out more?

The Affiliate Management and Public Relations is being handled by Azam Marketing, who will offer hands on support to affiliates from 08:00-22:30, 365 days a year.

The representative from Azam Marketing who will be the main point of contact for VAC Media will introduce himself and post his details soon.

In the meanwhile, please contact my colleague Yagmur Guven on:

email: yagmur [at] vacmedia.com
    Landline Phone: 020 8333 2935
    Mobile Phone: 07810 842 576

Nadeem will also be available at the A4U Expo all day tomorrow and Friday to chat about this amazing opportunity for affiliates. Call him on his mobile to get hold of him.
    Azam Marketing - Award-Winning Affiliate Marketing Results Since 1997

Read Azam.info, one of the best known affiliate marketing blogs in the UK - click here

Thanks

Re: White label cashback sites for affiliates. Up to 60% revenue share! No fees ever

I have been literally swamped with emails over the last three days. Thanks for the phenomenal interest, but 90% of the messages have been about four lines long, saying not much more than "hi nadeem. cool idea. please can you set one up 4 me. i will do ppc on adwords and bit of seo 'innit. cheers".

May I respectfully remind you that you are doing yourself no favours by writing an amateurish email which does nothing to project you as a serious potential business partner. It costs eDealsUK a significant amount of time and resources to set-up and maintain each white-label site and they will not accept every Tom, Dick and Harry who thinks they can become the next Quidco by bidding 10p a click on "cashback on shopping", "cashback uk shopping" and (the smart ones are thinking) "cashbakc uk shopping" in Adwords.

As the post above clearly states: "You will need to get in touch with detailed information about yourself/your business and how you intend to promote your white-label cashback site." We are more than happy to set-up and maintain customised white-labels for partners at zero cost to yourselves, but you will need to please write in to nadeem [at] azam.biz with detailed information about your experience in business and how you intend to attract visitors to your site. Cheers

OK, back to responding to enquiry number 30 from just today!

Read Azam.info, one of the best known affiliate marketing blogs in the UK - click here

Thanks

Re: White label cashback sites for affiliates. Up to 60% revenue share! No fees ever

Nadeem

Would edeals be interested to add some of our partners, as due to volumes I am sure we can offer good deals

If any other cashback sites would like access to our merchants then please PM me.

FYI, we have direct deals with many travel merchants and due to the large volumes we already deliver we have very good commercials. Hence we can pay you well

Pm me if interested
    Cheers

Doug

Thanks

Hi Doug... great to see you last week and thanks for your post.

If you (or any other merchant) are interested in enhanced placement on the eDealsUK network of websites or coverage in the newsletters which have a significant number of subscribers, you are welcome to write to info [at] azam.biz with detailed information about your affiliate programs.

Enhanced commissions, which allow eDealsUK to give more cashback to shoppers, or voucher codes will obviously incentivise eDealsUK to promote any particular merchant more heavily.

Thanks

Hi Nadeem

eDeals are already doing a great job of promoting Books Direct, but I'd be really keen to discuss enhanced placements or newsletter coverage. I've dropped an email to the address you've given above

Thanks

Sarah Day
    Affiliate Manager
    Books Direct
    T: 01793 747015
    Books Direct Affiliate Program

zaq
    Thanks

Hi Nadeem,

Great idea but when you say "upto 60%" do you have more details in what is needed from eDealsUK white label members to get "upto 60%" please?
    A survivor personality is a winning personality that longs to win in the long-term, within the big picture and not one that looks only to succeed within individual moments.

Thanks

Hiya

60% revenue share is offered to serious partners who are committed to driving a good number of leads to their white-labels.

I realise this is vague and all interested parties are invited to email us with detailed plans with how they intend to drive traffic to their cashback sites for the relevant person at eDealsUK to appraise their application.

Thank you for your interest Zaq.

zaq
    Thanks

Also Nadeem as eDealsUK is the first cashback site to offer a white label service you can tell them to do the same as datingdirect.com with their white label service who partnered with GMTV, My Village, Loot.com, Handbag.com, channel4.com, AOL, tiscali, Northern & Shell, will you get the idea : )
    A survivor personality is a winning personality that longs to win in the long-term, within the big picture and not one that looks only to succeed within individual moments.

Typing with both fingers.
    Thanks

Hi Nadeem, I look forward to working with you and eDeals. All I can say that its a very generous offer IMO and I am excited about my future in the program.

Ta

Thanks

Thank you for your kind words.

Barry, it will be a pleasure to be do business with such a talented and amiable entrepreneur as yourself.

That is an incredible domain name you'll be using

Zaq - thanks very much for the tip!

Thanks

I've had quite a few affiliates asking about (a) the control panel and (b) the members.

RE: (a) Please write to me and I will send you demo control panel login. Although it has got many advanced features, it is only version one and will be improved. The new version, due for launch in a few weeks, will include enhancements, including the ability to manually change the header and footer.

The control panel includes detailed information about each and every member who joins your cashback site.

RE: (b) the members belong 100% to you. eDealsUK have no right to contact them without your permission.

I'd like to thank everyone for the phenomenal interest; it has far exceeded our expectations. We've launched about four white-label cashback sites already and have quite a few in the pipeline for which the team are sorting out the SSL and various technicalities before going live.

Here's a testimonial from the magnificent Joe Connor:

"We have been really impressed with the professionalism of everyone involved in providing the white label cashback solution powered by eDeals. Each of my emails was responding to within a few minutes and it took less than a week from my first enquiry to Nadeem to our site being fully live.

Our site cashbackhub.com will offer added value to our existing site visitors. We look forward to building an extra income stream without the hassle of developing our own cashback solution or managing cashback customers on a daily basis."

Thanks

Did you get my email last week Nadeem?
    Easy Content Units - FREE Multi network, fully customisable Content Units - Now with added Video Content!

Thanks

Editing headers and footers is def a plus too and I can see that your committed to making this the best whitelabel solution available, helping us to help you to help us.

Ta

Thanks

John - email sent

Barry - thanks. eDealsUK and myself are committed to making this opportunity as good as possible. Having the ability to customise white-labels not only helps distinguish them from one another, but is better from an SEO perspective. eDealsUK are pretty clued up about SEO (for example, their sites rank number 1 and 4 in Google for cashback shopping) and we have had many lengthy discussions about how to make sure the white-labels can not only be aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly, but also search engine friendly.

Thanks

SEO is a very important part of my business and its good to hear that you program will allow for that. I hate PPC - infact spending money on anything but beer, cars and bikes repulses me

Ta

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information