Welcome to my auction!

I am regretfully selling one of my established bet365 affiliate website. I'm not going to go on and on but i am going to say its not often a website/opportunity like this is available on ebay so don't miss out.

As an affiliate of bet365 I promote the following domain name :
www.ibet365.com

www.ibet365.com
I became a member in December 2003 and upto now I have over 116 members registered. There are 12 new depositors.
Total deposit is $30,646.20.

In less than two years I have received over $3,600 in commissions.

The reason i am selling this my bet365 affiliate link and domain name is that i am currently about to relocate and need to raise finance towards my study for my professional qualification.

A friend of mine who is a professional web broker appraised the website and guide at 3000 which i was very happy about but to get that sort of money i could be waiting a while and time is something that i just don't have, so although i don't expect to get 3000 . This is a NO RESERVE auction but please bare in mind that i am looking for a figure around the 1500 mark!

Remember that you can also increase traffic via your own advertising. A good method is by using google adwords or overture, this is effective because you can target your customers by choosing the keywords.

I think that just about covers everything.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

If you haven't already visited the site then go to www.ibet365.com

Please find a recent snapshot of my bet365 affiliate link.

GOOD LUCK BIDDING
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1