Hi All.

Just thought i'd let you know about our next A4u event that is coming up on the 18th-19th October in London - a4uexpo - and about some of the sessions that as an Affiliate you could be utilising, especially the sessions by Google!

Forum members - get an extra 10% off current delegate prices with code A4UFORUM10

Specific Sessions Covering Panda!

The afternoon of Day One is covering Panda in a big way:

14.30-15.30 - Post Panda : Affiliates Guide to Surviving Google - this presentation will cover a number of strategies and concepts which affiliates can use to improve their Google organic search traffic. In particular, weíll look at how an affiliate can develop their site as a trusted online brand, with the aim of boosting traffic from organic search.

16.00-17.00 - Open Q&A about Google Organic Search - Google Webmaster Trends Analyst Pierre Far and Search Quality Strategist Kaspar Szymanski will spend one hour answering all your questions about Google organic search. This is your chance to quiz the Google Search Quality Strategists with the questions you've been trying your best to figure out when analysing your own sites!

14.00-16.00 - Health Clinics - Google Organic Search - Join Google for a hosted roundtable on everything Organic with Google. Rich snippets, the Panda update, authorship and much more. No topic is off limits. Get there early for a seat, we expect this to be very popular.

Other Affiliate Related Search Sessions

Day Two: 09.30-10.30 -Search Optimisation Q&A with David Naylor - The beast is unleashed as David roams the stage and floor answering your SEO questions. Sure to be entertaining, sure to enlighten and sure to provide you with actionable insights to improve your Google rank. - Get your questions into Dave now via his blog - he's already been helping some commenters with recent Panda 2.5 updates.

Day Two: 12.00-13.00 - Google Signals : What Matters for Affiliates? - Are affiliates losing the battle with Google? How can we protect ourselves from future Panda style updates? How important are Social Signals? Ė Itís time to quiz some SEO experts on this and more in a heated and lively debate thatís sure to entertain and as always provide golden nuggets to take away and implement into your SEO strategy.

Day Two: 14.30-15.30 - Creative SEO : Content, Links & Technology - Learn how to build links in the tens of millions and content in the hundreds of thousands of unique pages by leveraging new technologies and incentivising users; all with that crucial aim - to beat your competitors in organic search.

I'm naming but a few here, there are plenty of sessions directed towards Affiliates throughout the two days - be sure to check out the Agenda - Day One / Day Two.

Forum members - get an extra 10% off current delegate prices with code A4UFORUM10 - Register Now.

Feel free to send me any questions about the event below and i'll get back to you.