Have an account? / Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communications

  1. #1
    Azam Marketing Azam.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bloomsbury, London
    Posts
    3,348
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 92 Times in 70 Posts

    Angry How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communications



    We have been trying for half a year to get a resolution to a serious issue caused by Affiliatefuture's substandard technology, a technology that many people in the affiliate marketing community have been complaining about for a long time (see multiple posts on these very forums over recent years from affiliates). We have written over 50 support tickets/emails and made at least 10 phone calls in those six months.

    The vast majority of our communications get no reply and, on the rare occasion when we do get a reply, it is from newbies who have little idea what we are talking about as they do not have a sufficient understanding of their own systems.

    Never in our 15 year history in affiliate marketing has any network offered such an abysmal standard of support or let us down so badly.

    We are owed a significant amount of money, but Affiliatefuture UK have taken the relevant reporting down on their interfaces, acknowledging there are issues with it, so we don't even know the amount we are due.

    They have said a long time ago it is being fixed, but nearly six months later, there has been absolutely zilch progress, and none of our recent emails have had a reply.

    We've tried absolutely everything we can to resolve the issue privately. However, we're getting nowhere. For example, none of our several emails or phone calls to the Manager of Affiliatefuture over the last month have had a single response.

    Does anybody have any advice in terms of who we could contact at this 'network' to get a response and payment for the commissions we are owed? As Affiliatefuture seem to be doing everything they can to avoid paying us, we are stumped in terms of what to do.

    Thanks in advance.
    Azam Marketing - Award-Winning Affiliate Marketing Results Since 1997

    Read Azam.info, one of the best known affiliate marketing blogs in the UK - click here

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 140 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communicat

    Quote Originally Posted by Azam.net View Post
    we are stumped in terms of what to do.
    There comes a time when third party involvement is the only way forward. Initiate a formal debt recovery procedure and someone will talk to you.

  3. #3
    Registered User AF_Gavinmale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communicat

    Quote Originally Posted by Azam.net View Post
    We have been trying for half a year to get a resolution to a serious issue caused by Affiliatefuture's substandard technology, a technology that many people in the affiliate marketing community have been complaining about for a long time (see multiple posts on these very forums over recent years from affiliates). We have written over 50 support tickets/emails and made at least 10 phone calls in those six months.

    The vast majority of our communications get no reply and, on the rare occasion when we do get a reply, it is from newbies who have little idea what we are talking about as they do not have a sufficient understanding of their own systems.

    Never in our 15 year history in affiliate marketing has any network offered such an abysmal standard of support or let us down so badly.

    We are owed a significant amount of money, but Affiliatefuture UK have taken the relevant reporting down on their interfaces, acknowledging there are issues with it, so we don't even know the amount we are due.

    They have said a long time ago it is being fixed, but nearly six months later, there has been absolutely zilch progress, and none of our recent emails have had a reply.

    We've tried absolutely everything we can to resolve the issue privately. However, we're getting nowhere. For example, none of our several emails or phone calls to the Manager of Affiliatefuture over the last month have had a single response.

    Does anybody have any advice in terms of who we could contact at this 'network' to get a response and payment for the commissions we are owed? As Affiliatefuture seem to be doing everything they can to avoid paying us, we are stumped in terms of what to do.

    Thanks in advance.

    In response.

    Myself and AffiliateFuture CATEGORICALLY DENY that we owe you any money and I can also CATEGORICALLY DENY that we have not communicated with you.

    We have sent you full information regards the reporting that you refer to (6th January 2012 at 17:38) and we have given you a full breakdown of any monies you ALLEGEDLY refer to as being owed - you have not responded to the email that we have sent - and we do NOT owe you any money.

    I will not carry this on in a public forum and I will also not take slights to my character on a public forum - I include a screengrab below of me replying to your email - the ONLY one I have ever received from you on the subject.



    This is the last you will hear from me on this - if you did not receive the FULL REPORT outlining every detail that you requested then we will send it again. Please stop fabricating stories and attempting to libel both myself and my company on a public forum it reflects very poorly on you and your company and we will take the appropriate action if it does not cease.

    Regards,
    Gavin Male
    TMN Group Managing Director

  4. #4
    Registered User simsforfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
    Gavin you do realise that there's a personal phone number in that picture? Might be a good idea to at least block that out or something.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to simsforfree For This Useful Post:

    AF_Gavinmale (23-01-12)

  6. #5
    Azam Marketing Azam.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bloomsbury, London
    Posts
    3,348
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 92 Times in 70 Posts

    Thumbs down Re: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communicat

    I hope you enjoyed the weekend - it was surprisingly sunny for January. It seems like you must have had a pleasant time judging by your Happy Days response.

    We have not received any "FULL REPORT" and other things.

    We, too, could publish screenshots and it would no doubt be fascinating for the affiliate marketing community to read what both your existing and ex-staff are saying about Affiliatefuture, but in the interests of your company will not do so.

    We very much appreciate the threats in the style of Robert Maxwell and Rupert Murdoch. Your staff, who do not reply to emails (we have got evidence of countless emails to which there has been no reply - if you sue us, as it appears you're threatening, we'll produce the emails sent, including written acknowledgement from your staff that they didn't previously respond), have already encouraged us to remove another forum post several weeks ago - which we also have in writing - and didn't action on the issue as they said they would. Your staff have said, in writing, that there are concerns with your system. We won't say further in the interests of AffiliateFuture.

    The affiliate marketing community can make a judgement themselves on why the reporting for your referral program may have been quietly removed from the interface many many weeks ago and has still not been restored.

    Anyhow, we, don't have the time or energy to discuss this on a forum and it's only because our last few emails to Affiliatefuture haven't had a reply that we had no choice to initiate this thread, so would very much welcome you emailing us the full report you refer to. Thank you.
    Azam Marketing - Award-Winning Affiliate Marketing Results Since 1997

    Read Azam.info, one of the best known affiliate marketing blogs in the UK - click here

  7. #6
    Registered User calico852's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communicat

    Affiliate Future has owed me 56 since last February and refuse to contact me back either! It's not a lot of money, but an email reply here and there to at least give me some encouragement that they are going to pay me would be nice. I have been chasing this since August last year with no luck. At this point, it's not about the money, it's about the principle. Hope they finally get in touch with you Nadeem.

  8. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communicat

    Quote Originally Posted by calico852 View Post
    Affiliate Future has owed me 56 since last February and refuse to contact me back either! It's not a lot of money, but an email reply here and there to at least give me some encouragement that they are going to pay me would be nice. I have been chasing this since August last year with no luck. At this point, it's not about the money, it's about the principle. Hope they finally get in touch with you Nadeem.
    Hi there,

    I have just looked into your account and I see that you have had a fair few payments since Feb'11, however I do know which payment you are referring to.

    Regarding your statement that we refuse to contact you back, I would like to stress to all affiliates (and merchants) that we never avoid contact with anyone here at AffiliateFuture- it is not in our interest to ignore anyone who contacts us. We always aim to reply to tickets within 24hours. Of course, there are times where this may over run, but 9 times out of ten, this deadline is met.

    I can see in front of me, 2 separate queries that you have made through our ticketing system, both of which have had correspondence to you, and back from you.

    I will ensure today that I call the number in your AF account to make sure that I clarify the reason for your outstanding payment.

    Kind Regards

    Sinead Folan
    sinead.folan@affiliatefuture.co.uk

  9. #8
    Registered User AF_Gavinmale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communicat

    Report has been remailed.

    Tele-con booked in for this afternoon.

    Look forward to drawing a line under this.

    Regards
    Gavin





    Quote Originally Posted by Azam.net View Post
    I hope you enjoyed the weekend - it was surprisingly sunny for January. It seems like you must have had a pleasant time judging by your Happy Days response.

    We have not received any "FULL REPORT" and other things.

    We, too, could publish screenshots and it would no doubt be fascinating for the affiliate marketing community to read what both your existing and ex-staff are saying about Affiliatefuture, but in the interests of your company will not do so.

    We very much appreciate the threats in the style of Robert Maxwell and Rupert Murdoch. Your staff, who do not reply to emails (we have got evidence of countless emails to which there has been no reply - if you sue us, as it appears you're threatening, we'll produce the emails sent, including written acknowledgement from your staff that they didn't previously respond), have already encouraged us to remove another forum post several weeks ago - which we also have in writing - and didn't action on the issue as they said they would. Your staff have said, in writing, that there are concerns with your system. We won't say further in the interests of AffiliateFuture.

    The affiliate marketing community can make a judgement themselves on why the reporting for your referral program may have been quietly removed from the interface many many weeks ago and has still not been restored.

    Anyhow, we, don't have the time or energy to discuss this on a forum and it's only because our last few emails to Affiliatefuture haven't had a reply that we had no choice to initiate this thread, so would very much welcome you emailing us the full report you refer to. Thank you.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to AF_Gavinmale For This Useful Post:

    Azam.net (23-01-12)

  11. #9
    Registered User Qui Gon Jinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,604
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communicat

    Please may we have one too
    DisclaimerThis communication contains information which is confidential and/or maybe privileged. All information contained herein is without prejudice.Blog Moose On The Loose.

  12. #10
    Registered User Kenny-AF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    411
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communicat

    Quote Originally Posted by Qui Gon Jinn View Post
    Please may we have one too
    Please contact me on the number below.
    Kenny Aro
    Email: kenny.aro@affiliatefuture.co.uk
    Skype kenny.aro +44 (0)20 7936 6582

  13. #11
    Azam Marketing Azam.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bloomsbury, London
    Posts
    3,348
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 92 Times in 70 Posts

    Re: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communicat

    I'd just like to say that Gavin and Kevin from AF have both been very helpful today.

    I think we're getting towards resolving our particular issue. Thank you very much guys.
    Azam Marketing - Award-Winning Affiliate Marketing Results Since 1997

    Read Azam.info, one of the best known affiliate marketing blogs in the UK - click here

  14. #12
    Registered User calico852's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communicat

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinead-AF View Post
    Hi there,

    I have just looked into your account and I see that you have had a fair few payments since Feb'11, however I do know which payment you are referring to.

    Regarding your statement that we refuse to contact you back, I would like to stress to all affiliates (and merchants) that we never avoid contact with anyone here at AffiliateFuture- it is not in our interest to ignore anyone who contacts us. We always aim to reply to tickets within 24hours. Of course, there are times where this may over run, but 9 times out of ten, this deadline is met.

    I can see in front of me, 2 separate queries that you have made through our ticketing system, both of which have had correspondence to you, and back from you.

    I will ensure today that I call the number in your AF account to make sure that I clarify the reason for your outstanding payment.

    Kind Regards

    Sinead Folan
    sinead.folan@affiliatefuture.co.uk
    Hi Sinead,

    Thanks. I'm afraid there were only two tickets submitted because I was informed in both of those reply backs that someone would get in touch with me with an update.

    "Hi Karen,

    We still unfortunately have 53.30 due for payment from Prestat. I've cc'd in Krys from Credit Control who should be able to assist in terms of where they are with payment.

    Many thanks"

    I never received an email update to this email, dated 12/08/2011. I emailed the address CC'ing in the various people who were cc'd into the original email, with no response. The future correspondence to this ticket took place on email, to your help email and CC'd in the relevant people. I emailed twice to follow up, in August and again in October. In November, I finally recevied a response saying that your finance department would be chasing this more aggressively. All I've recieved since then is an email informing me the programme is shut and no email to follow up with, from what I can tell, any of the other affiliates running this campaign or from my 6 month old request, which I have continued to email about (using 'reply' rather than submitting a new ticket). In conclusion, I have sent about 8 emails excluding the ticket with 3 responses, all telling me nothing very useful except that I'm not getting paid yet.

    Really looking forward to finally getting to the bottom of this!

    Thanks

  15. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communicat

    Hi Karen,
    I have just personally spoken with our accounts department and we are still awaiting payment from the merchant. Due to the nature of our post payment system, we have to wait until the payment has been made to AffiliateFuture, before we can pay merchants. I understand that, especially due to the length of time you have been waiting, this is very frustrating on your part.
    I also understand that your payment amount is relatively small, and so it may be questioned why we cannot simply pay you ourselves, however I'm sure you realise that if we did this with every small sum of money awaiting payment, we would have a large pot of money to fill.

    Would you still like me to ring you? I'm afraid with post payment, it can very much be a waiting game, although I sympathise that this is longer than expected.

    Kind Regards

    Sinead

  16. #14
    Registered User calico852's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communicat

    Hi Sinead,

    That would be great if you could call.

    Thanks

  17. #15
    Registered User m2ep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: How to get response from anyone at AffiliateFuture? No reply to 95% of communicat

    I've recently started with AF, having had early success with Awin and CJunction. I was disappointed with the lack of sales coming out of AF so I personally used one of the advertisers to see what would happen. The click was recorded but not the sale! Fair enough, I started communications with AF but not only did I get no replies to most of my emails but they then closed the ticket. I'm beginning to think there is something wrong with their system. Any comments, especially concerning recent activity.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
To Top

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1